As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ Series of wood-burning stoves has raised the standard for home heating with it’s proven, Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™). This innovative cast-iron heat exchanger put more heat in the room – and less up the chimney – delivering the perfect amount of heat to create a cozy atmosphere. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. A wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily complement any décor.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Available in two sizes to match the heating needs of your home..
- Innovative heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Choice of steel legs, cast legs or pedestal.
- Louvers available in Black or Brushed Nickel add an elegant accent.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
log size: 20"
dimensions: Width 26-1/2";
weight: 445 lbs.
burn time: 14 hours
firebox size: 2.91 cu. ft.
heating area: 2000 to 3000 sq. ft.
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.