From the stunning, unobstructed views of its dancing flames to the radiant beauty that only comes from advanced engineering, the Mission B-Vent Gas Fireplace offers the style and performance demanded by today’s homeowners. Standard features like multi-dimensional refractory log arrangement and a deep glowing ember bed keep living areas cozy and inviting, while optional accessories like Extruded Aluminum Bi-Fold Glass Doors add style to any room. As versatile as it is beautiful, the Mission is the choice for affordable comfort without compromise.
- Available in 36” and 42” radiant smooth-faced models
- Dual tube burner uses 6” b-vent
- Millivolt (Remote-ready) or electronic ignition
- Dramatic yellow flames with glowing ember bed
- Detailed ceramic fiber “split oak” log set with log grate
- Three interior options (black painted interior with white stacked hearth, white stacked refractory panels or white herringbone refractory panels)
- Screens retract into hidden screen pockets
- Hidden gas controls with damper safety switch
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Optional outside air kit for increased performance
- Optional remote controls available for all models
- Dual access pre-wired electrical J-box
- Lifetime limited warranty
dimensions: 36": Framing Width 41-1/4";
Framing Height 40-3/8";
Framing Depth 21-3/8";
42": Framing Width 48-1/4";
Framing Height 44-3/8";
Framing Depth 23-1/8"
btu: 36": 40,000; 42": 45,000
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.