New from the Elite® Series, the Ravenna™ CD insert puts the “aah” in ambiance with a beautiful flame presentation that’s amplified by reflective porcelain panels. The Ravenna™ CD fireplace insert radiates style and warmth with dancing flames that fill the porcelain-lined firebox. Along with a stunning flame presentation that’s sure to get your attention, the Ravenna CD delivers on performance with a full-featured Total Comfort Control™ remote and variable-speed blower.
- State-of-the-art burn technology produces a vibrant flame that infuses your living space with warmth and ambiance.
- Variety of face and media options are available to suit your style preferences.
- Stylishly reflective porcelain firebox liners add visual impact to the flame presentation.
- Approved for zero-clearance (metal) and masonry fireplaces.
- Wireless Total Comfort Control™ remote system provides precise heat control.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Variable-speed, 155-CFM blower provides powerful and efficient warmth.
- 83-86% steady-state efficiency for even, continual heating.
Ease of Operation
- From the convenience of your sofa, use your Total Comfort Control remote to adjust the room temperature around the exact area where you are relaxing.
- Six heat and blower settings give you precise control to efficiently heat the space around you.
- One-touch On/Off switch allows quick fire ignition and shutoff.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
btu: 21,000 - 32,000
dimensions: Width 31-1/2";
energy efficiency: EnerGuide rating: 69% - NG;
67% - LP
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.