The Striker™ C160 provides a popular and efficient alternative for a small masonry or factory-built fireplace. The Striker has been specially engineered to fit into almost any factory-built fireplace, enabling you to use your hearth as a whole-house heat source. Elegant extras for the Striker such as etched glass, plated trim, and variable-speed blowers allow you to create an insert that’s perfect for your home.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Unique airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Unique airwash system keeps glass clean and clear for easy maintenance.
- Surround size and trim choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
- Two distinct door styles, five unique door finishes, and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
log size: 18” Max./16” Recommended
dimensions: Width 25-1/2";
weight: 320 lbs.
firebox size: 18”W x 14”D
heating area: 600-1,300 sq. ft
burn time: 6-8 hrs.
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.